The (unofficial) IMCA forum: Ferrari F430 GTR Decals Search
  Post new thread Poll:  
Amoslot-Michael

posted on 11-4-2007 at 06:29 Reply With Quote
Ferrari F430 GTR Decals Search

Hello to all

i have just now a Problem.

I want to build the F430 from Revell.

Now i see the Version from Tamar. I Like it. :-)
http://www.slotracinglemans.com/images/rfh/f430_mod14.jpg

Can anyone help me to get the Declasfile to Print. When it is a Problem, ich build my version with antoher Stating Number. But i Like the Declas GRUPPE M.

Thank you very much.

tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 10-6-2007 at 13:46 Reply With Quote
FIA GT decals

Hello Michael

sorry about the late reply...

As FIA GT car decals are going to be in greater demand (with the IMCA EEC et all) we're currently talking to some people of making some combined decals sheets and have them properly printed.

For some of them I've got the files, but they all need to be reworked to bring them all to the same level off correctness.
We're currently looking for guys who would like to contribute to this project (collecting logo's and or contacting the 1/1 raceteams etc etc)

Initial cost's will be some 50€ for which each participant will get 3 decal sheets.

I'll let you know when there is more news.

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
sloefspeed

Mood: No Mood
posted on 12-6-2007 at 23:59 Reply With Quote

Hi Tamar,

I think I might be able to help regarding logo collecting and rebuilding. What kind of logo's would you still need, and in which format would you need them?

VBR

Raymond
Bruce
LMSadmin

posted on 13-6-2007 at 15:15 Reply With Quote
Logo format

Hello Raymond...well that would be great.

Ok logo file format's, and this goes for all of you

Best are off course a vectorfiles like those from Adobe illustrator (extension .ai) and Coreldraw (etxention .corr)
EPS en PDf files almost as good. Sometimes the teams have these via their PR guy, if you get in contact with the team and they are willing to cooperate just ask them to bring you into contact with the company that makes the stickers for the 1/1 car...we can use the same files and the advantage is that they are in tyhe right proportions.
This is how we got all the logo's for our RfH Dome.

Gif and JPEG files will do if there's none of the above are available, in this case the bigger size the better.

Another way to get good quality images is photographing them if you get a chance to get near the car during a race or a visit @ the team premissis

Good luck and I hope we can get this going

Rolf

Mood: Not Set
posted on 8-11-2007 at 09:02 Reply With Quote

I did send a request to Team Edil-Cris some months ago regarding decals to the 53 car. But got no response. I could try to contact them again, but will need a confirmation that you do not all ready have established contact with the team.
sloefspeed

posted on 8-11-2007 at 15:28 Reply With Quote

Hello Rolf,

I tried to contact them too, but so far no response at all, their website contains a lot of pictures in big format however, of which I will be able to draw as a vectorgraphic file, most of the big logos on the car. Forthe small logos it is quite an impossible task...
I must admit that I have not been looking for the nr53 car, but for the nr52 instead. I will take a closer look and post any results (good or bad) here... It could not hurt to try again to contact them, but my Italian is unexisting, and I presume their English is not that brilliant neighter... Please keep me informed about any progress...

Very best regards

Raymond / team Sloefspeed
tamar

posted on 8-11-2007 at 17:32 Reply With Quote
SERACHING FOR VECTOR LOGO'S

Hello Raymond, hello Rolf

I got a couple of logo's for you in vector format, coming soon, pirelli etc etc.
Also dont worry about the window streamer and number shields, already got those

I talked to Michael Graber 2day and we could do a combined sheet of F430 logo's and possibly also the porsche 997

A tip for finding those "unknown" little sponsors. try searching the web and add pdf to the search.
look for press releases, brochures pricelists and annual financial reports.

If you get any results in pdf format 5 out of 10 times the pdf contains vector graphics which you can grab if you open the document in a vector based program (illustrator or correl draw)

I dont know why but italian teams get a lot of sponsoring from Kitchen and home furniture companies.
There are some newsletters on the web with lots of logo's

It would also be wise to post found logo's as an attachement like this

Attachment: coming_soon.pdf (423.13kb)
This file has been downloaded 1136 times

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rolf

posted on 8-11-2007 at 21:32 Reply With Quote

Maybe there is some english speaking Italians on the forum??

I'll also will try to get my team mate to polish his Italian and se if he, with some assitanse, can communicate with them in Italian.

Rolf
Rolf

posted on 3-12-2007 at 11:37 Reply With Quote

It turned out that my team mate’s Italian was only a beginners course he took some year ago, and therefore not suitable to communicate with the Italian edil cris team :comp1:

I understand that Tamar & co has a hell of a lot to do organizing the whole eec, but as the 1th round getting closer and closer it would be fine if some one could confirm that there will be - or not be – decals ready in reasonably time before the first race.

Our knowledge about making decals from scratch is close to nothing. We have a contact in Australia that might be able to make the decals for us. He is rather expensive and will need time to get it right. So if there’s not going to be imca distributed decals we need to get in contact with him asap.

So please make some kind of statement of the probability that there will be possible to buy from imca decals for all the eec teams.

Rolf
tamar

posted on 4-12-2007 at 16:39 Reply With Quote
Combined answer in post on the forum

Hello Rolf

I've posted a combined answer to both the decals and the body kits in
this topic

With kind regards
Tamar
tamar

posted on 7-12-2007 at 14:03 Reply With Quote
FIA GT decals update

Ok as you guys were getting kind of nervous.....
.....I burned some midnight oil this week and traded some much missed hours of sleep for some extra time behind the laptop.

below the logo's drawn for the F430 so far.

These are unscaled images and number shields for all cars will still need to be added.
I am still looking for good pictures of the 2 logo's that are on the roof of the Af Corse Motorola cars, can't make out what it is. Also there's a bunch of logo's on top of the front wheelarches of both Edil Cris ferrari's...any help is welcome.

http://www.slotracinglemans.com/images/gif/decal_f430_edil-ecoss.gif
http://www.slotracinglemans.com/images/gif/decal_f430_mot51.gif

With kind regards
Tamar
Rolf

posted on 7-12-2007 at 18:32 Reply With Quote

I'll do a searc for the edil cris decals during the weekend. So Tamar and Sloefspeed please just sit stil :bounc:
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top