Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: 1/24 LEGENDS Series in SA
  Post new thread Poll:  
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
driver.gif posted on 12-11-2008 at 07:41 Reply With Quote
1/24 LEGENDS Series in SA

Guys,

Cape Town last night, first time ever, we hald our first LEGENDS Open Class series for HARD BODY CARS!!!! :holy
What's essentially taken me and Craig 5 years finally happened.

http://www.slotcars.co.za/reports/capelegends/field.jpg

So, we've finally got a local series (although one club for now) up to the same spec as you guys.. Unfortunately, our National Association has not supported this, but chose to go the Vac formed body route for open class. :m16:

Anyway, I'm not interested in the National Series, or the narrow-mindedness of their members, here in Cape Town, we're up and running, and Craig's club in Durban will hopefully get their series going in the next few weeks. We're planning our usual Easter Festival now, which will have an International Invite Status with it, for any of you guys who feel the need for a cheap vacation to Sunny South Africa in April 2009, you'll be gladly welcome..

Thanks for all your inspirations, support and help along the way guys, Fola, Tamar, Nick, Gabe, Willem, Massiven, Ralf and so many more..:holy

Regards

Big Al
Slotcars SA Portal
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 16-11-2008 at 12:51 Reply With Quote
Good Work

Hello Boet

Sorry for the late reply, big wheels kept me busy...

That's a great looking grid you got there, nice cars and I hope they all drove well and everybody had a great time.
Keep up the good work down there Boet and you'll have more of these races than you wished for;)

Please give my compliments to all the series contestants

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top