Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

Tech tips: PLAFIT SLP -- Q&A ???
  Post new thread Poll:  
 Pages:  1  2
JustMe

posted on 3-6-2008 at 17:49 Reply With Quote
Well, what do you know

Rules being made while we're building our cars :puke:

But hey, now it's written in the rules on the cambers.
I'm wondering what they are going to do with measuring, cause :D

I've made my first few copies of the 430 wheel inserts, and they are perfect. But like the originals, the model of the spokes comes out of the wheel. Meaning when measured over the wheels including the inserts, you will not pass TC, cause they'll say spur is too wide :bounc:

I've had this happen before, and if this is gonna happen again, why take the effort of cutting and copying this insert??? :laugh::laugh::laugh: And I simply don't believe there will be a set in the handout wheels, like the rules say. Or are you doing that with the molds I gave you Mr Fola? :D

Another personal note on these inserts. I was only planning to bring a FEW sets with me, and not a few hundred, just to let you know :comp:

By the way, in Alsdorf 5th position of Tamar and Gabe, was the first best finisher among the 3 degree camber guys, the top 4 used standard 0 degrees :laugh:

fola

Mood: ADMIN wanna be I D A M N right I'm building again & Sleepless in the celler
posted on 3-6-2008 at 19:26 Reply With Quote

@ ndw -not doing a hundred nothing!!
@ B. Al -Art6.5(d) ON CAMBER FRONTS - Inclination may never be more than 3°. The inner side of the complete wheel may be lower than the 25.5 mm sub art. 6.5.b, but only to make that the tyre is flat on the track over the complete 5 mm. Seen from above wheels must be covered entirely by the body.
JustMe

posted on 3-6-2008 at 19:39 Reply With Quote
so we'll all be pleasantly surprised

when we get our handouts including inserts! :laugh:

Big Al

Mood: No Mood
posted on 4-6-2008 at 07:57 Reply With Quote

:holy
I see there's been lots of updates to the Rules then.. Thanks for pointing this out Fola..

B A
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
 Pages:  1  2
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top