Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

EEC 1/24 FIA GT: 1/24 FIA GT IMCA : Cars & Teams
  Post new thread Poll:  
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 7-11-2007 at 18:06 Reply With Quote
1/24 FIA GT IMCA : Cars & Teams

During the 2007 IMCA worlds last weekend I have tried to talk to as many teams listed on the IMCA site as possible.
Purpose was to get as many confirmations as possible as for sponsor reasons we need to be absolutely sure that the 24 listed cars are on the grid at all events.
As a result of these talks (and some other IMCA WM related issues) the list is currently under re-eveluation.
Some teams will move to GT1 ( Haug & Wenneberg will run the #16 MC12) and some will switch back to the original GT2 (Paterson & Paul move back to the Moterola F430), but the majority of cars are now spoken for.

For those racers/teams that are on the IMCA list but do not have a LMC user account it is neccesary to register asap as the final entries for the EEC races will be done online via this website.
Entries are only valid and confirmed once prepayment of the entry fee has been done.

Ill let you know when there is more info

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Kaitsu

Mood: No Mood
posted on 9-11-2007 at 08:09 Reply With Quote

Hi,

I could register my team, but I can't find Finland as country to choose.

-kai
willem
LMSadmin

Mood: Tired
posted on 9-11-2007 at 12:53 Reply With Quote
Added Finland!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Whitemouse

Mood: Life is GREAT!!!
posted on 9-11-2007 at 15:07 Reply With Quote

Hows about Denmark, that should be included as well, pleeeeeaaaasssssseeee:laugh:

Cheers,
Paal Hanson
Vikings Scaleracing Club, Frederikssund, Denmark
willem
LMSadmin

Mood: Tired
posted on 9-11-2007 at 19:00 Reply With Quote
Added Denmark!

Big Al

posted on 12-11-2007 at 11:39 Reply With Quote

Hi Tamar, Guys,

due to the huge confusion wich generally follows because of JP's site cvhanging almost weekly, (I mean, I'm no longer driving ANYTHING according to the site), do we then need to regard this system as the "official" entry system for the last round especially??

Also, this could be a problem if we commit a team to a car, and then find there's no travelling budget from IMCA..

So, honestly, we're (RSA) are not sure what is happening anymore.

:cry:

Big Al
tamar

posted on 24-11-2007 at 04:27 Reply With Quote
Ever changing moods

Hello All

I just finished shifting afround the 2008 EEC cars, but last time I looked you were still on the #51 for the Worlds Endurance

With kind regards
Tamar
tamar

posted on 24-11-2007 at 05:34 Reply With Quote
Oslo 12 hrs Cars & Teams "almost" complete

Hello Gentleman

After much mail's, calls, posts and pm's the entries for Oslo are almost complete. you can find them in the Entries & Results pages on this site.

For the #2 Vitaphone MC 12 I have created the Closset & Jacob Racing team. it is now registered to Pascal as he had a LMC forum account. Pascal when your read this can you please contact me!

Reyes, Laudet & Blondiaux are back on the Vette;s they originally chose for the EEC.

#4 Corvette C5-R PK racing still free!!!!
One major problem seems to be finding a team that wants to build the #4 PK Corvette C5-R..such a lovely car.
Teams interested please contact me

New on the list are the X rookies, which is exactly what they are if Gunther Riehl chooses Mato Eichwald as his team mate. :D But then again if he runs with Bjorn Riehl maybe he should rename the team in New Rookies.
Anyhow they will now run the #07 Lambo

Gecko racing is most likely to make the move from GT2 to GT1 to run the #22 Aston, that is if they will participate in all 3 events. So far they still need to confirm their entry for Oslo. But if they do it will mean that both BMS Astons will be run by the Amoslot club. (#23 DBR9 Hernandez/ Flitz)

GT2
I used Vandaas Race way oldstars as team for Jostein and Morton's #51 F430 (jostein the team is registered to your vandaas_raceway account)

New comers in GT2 are the Danish Andersen's Dad Rene and son Oliver driving the #62 F430 with Peter Christiansen and Michael Huniche as relief drivers. (Michael I have entered them under your Racing for Viking team I hope you dont mind, if you do please contact me)

Last but not least the Scandinavian Porsches:
I registered Jan Øystein Andresen and Stig Eriksen under Vandaas raceway 2 and as Jan has a forum account guess who became team captain.

Roy Bråthen, Tom Solberg, Kai Torgvær you guys I put under Badet 2, and as none of you had a LMC account.
Guys please register and contact me. For now the team is now registered under Glenn Wennebergs account.
Same goes for the other Porsche drivers, builders. contact me ! as we need to sort out how t o get you the body kits.

That's it for now

With kind regards
Tamar
Kaitsu

posted on 24-11-2007 at 08:09 Reply With Quote

Hi Tamar,

the paypall link doesn't work:

"Terug naar handelaar

Deze transactie kan niet worden verwerkt omdat er een probleem is opgetreden met het e-mailadres dat door de verkoper is opgegeven bij PayPal. Neem contact op met de verkoper om het probleem op te lossen. Als deze betaling betrekking heeft op een aanbieding op eBay, kunt u contact opnemen met de verkoper via de link "Vraag het de verkoper" op de betreffende pagina. Als u beschikt over het juiste e-mailadres, kunt u betalen via www.paypal.com.

PayPal. De veilige en complete manier van online betalen. .

Zie ons privacybeleid en onze gebruikersovereenkomst en serviceomschrijving.

Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. Alle rechten voorbehouden."

BTW, how much is the entry fee?

Regards
Kai
Whitemouse

Mood: Life is GREAT!!!
posted on 24-11-2007 at 09:15 Reply With Quote

I have registred Rene and Oliver under the Whitemouse Racing Junior banner, so please changen them into that.

Cheers,
Paal Hanson
Vikings Scaleracing Club, Frederikssund, Denmark
tamar

posted on 24-11-2007 at 14:27 Reply With Quote
Listen carefully: I will only say this once

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaitsu
Hi Tamar,

the paypall link doesn't work:
BTW, how much is the entry fee?

Regards
Kai

Guys Please check all post's before asking so I dont have to repeat myself:comp1:

With kind regards
Tamar
tamar

posted on 24-11-2007 at 14:31 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Whitemouse
I have registred Rene and Oliver under the Whitemouse Racing Junior banner, so please changen them into that.

Done!

With kind regards
Tamar
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top