Board Logo

Qualification procedure
slotmad - 16-10-2007 at 18:25

For me and my teammate, the new qualification procedure was a great win! More real and more chance to get in a good rithm and set a fast time. For the people at this forum who do not understand what I am talking about: Each team got the chance to set a fast time in each lane for 1 of 2 minutes.

I would like to know how other teams or drivers think about the new qualification procedure as used in Alsdorf. Please give respons.

Massiven - 16-10-2007 at 20:02

Hiho,

I found that the whole race was great. It's like real motorsports but in 1:24 scale! I loved that qualifying and warm-up. that gave me 6x 2min more training! DOH, I got nearly 30 minutes of total training time!

I love you guys! That was a great day in Alsdorf, I can only repeat it for those who haven't heard me saying that we'll come back.

By the way! When will be the next race? Can I pay with PayPal??:D:D:D

Cheers,
Mike

R-win - 16-10-2007 at 23:12

I really had some second thougts. Are we going to see a lot of crashes from the fastest lanes where everybody would try to set a super time? Apparently not. The qualification almost felt like a normal trainingssession where every driver is looking for a gap to have a free track. And it gave the event more structure and some kind of natural flow (1 hour warm up, 1 quali, 1 hour heat 1, 1 hour heta 2). So I think this is a good idea which deserves to become standard procedure for next events. :coke:

Whitemouse - 17-10-2007 at 08:10

I can only agree, the qualifying session was a great new way to get closer to acctual racing.

See you next time!(in Alsdorf??)

Gert - 17-10-2007 at 11:46

Well my friends I can only say that this form of qualifying is Great , My better race mate Tom could get the pole position for the first time in de history of team Virage :holy.
So for me there is no better way to qualify

I would also like to thank Mr T and Co for helping me to get my Sara ready for the race, without there help it would never be possible to show up with that great car.:holy:holy:holy

Next race with the Sara I'll make sure that the H plate is secured , and we can compete with the best :D:D

Greetings Gert ( somewhere in Germany rightnow )

Sideways - 17-10-2007 at 15:02

This way of qualifying, is the way to qualify.
This way of qualifying is qualified by Team Sideways.

See you all at the next qualifying session.

Greeting,

Sideways.