|In 2015 a new series will start in Germany called the Modern GT-Series. Alex Ortmann and Nick de Wachter known for organising the OEPS Series the last couple of years, have changed the setup of the series slightly to allow for more competition between slotracing teams. Below you'll find the key concepts of the series.
Notice the Center of Gravity Gauge (tool, measuring equipment) to measure the height of the C.O.G. in the body. This allows basic plastic models like the Scaleauto's to be just as competitive as "hightech" CFK / Carbon moulded models.
Modern GT cars from 2012 � today from any 1/1 racing class.
- Bison 2 motor (handed out): Has enough power to be similar in power as the small OEPS motor.
- Procomp 4 Tyres (handed out): Are harder then Procomp3 and will last longer.
- COG (Center of Gravity) Gauge: Will determine the height of the COG in the body.
- BOP (Balance of Performance): Different weights per body.
- Plastic bodies favoured: Plastic versions (Scaleauto etc) may be 3 grams lighter then GFK version.
- Brass chassis: No more expensive exotic materials in the chassis plate allowed (70mm wide).
17-18 April, Raceway Frankfurt (Germany)
5-6 June, SRC Niederrhein
30-31 October, SF-Karlsruhe
27-28 November, Renncenter Trier
Rules, Regulations, Raceformat, Subscription information (click here to download the Regs & Rules in PDF format)